Castle Family Office invites experienced and knowledgeable applicants to join our growing team.
Our business model is unique. We provide unlimited options of financial instruments across the globe and are partnered with reputable financial institutions worldwide. We provide opportunities for our consultants to satisfy clients' needs. Working in Castle Family Office, you become a partner of the company, developing the business together.
- Prepare reviews;
- Analysis of financial markets and individual companies;
- Financial modeling;
- Search for investment ideas;
- Write comments on the media;
- Conduct weekly reviews for the sales department;
- Develop strategies for client portfolios;
- Participate in negotiations with existing and potential clients
- Minimum Degree Holder in the appropriate field
- Minimum 5 years experience in the global shares market in an investment bank;
- Proficient in English;
- Good knowledge of financial statements;
- Good knowledge of Bloomberg;
- Possess financial modeling tools;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); and
- Good presentation skills.
Easy access to your workplace gives a feeling of home away from home. Our offices are located in historical and key parts of cities providing with a choice of convenient access for both owners of personal vehicles and people who prefers a public transport. As a bonus, you will receive beautiful views and nearby sights!
New job is always new people. Your achievements will be appreciated whether you are a young and talented individual or well-experienced specialist. You are helping to grow the company and we help you to grow and develop!
Find your voice
Our company is not only a place where you help to implement plans of executives. Your worthwhile and quality ideas will be heard. We encourage our staff to be initiative and creative helping to achieve their goals!
Global approach and career opportunities
Our achievements are as wide as our thoughts. Work in a global company with an international team of professionals and be passionate about the process. Open up wide career opportunities!